This position facilitates the corrective action/customer complaint activities of the Molding department. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Responsible for the coordination, facilitation and the implementation of the corrective actions (8-Ds) from the customer complaints within the unit.
• Correspond with the customer in a timely manner to ensure the traceability information is correct. Verify completeness of information.
• Facilitate the effective closure of customer complaints with the use of 8Ds in a timely manner.
• Verify and validate effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Disposition of product returns in a timely manner.
2. Understanding of the operation of the SAP program for product handling.
3. Understanding of the Molding process and the functional aspects of the products produced.
4. Working knowledge of the Quality Management Systems.
5. Working knowledge of SPC I and II, Gage R & R.
6. Proactive in the development of Customer Quality Assurance in the unit.
7. Support the unit in Quality Improvement Initiatives.
8. Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices.
High School diploma or GED and an Associate Degree in Manufacturing, Quality or Technical are preferred. Three years or more of Quality Control inspection experience within a molding process a must. Good customer relations; TQM training and application; Working knowledge of the Quality Management Systems in place; Good time management skills; Effective inter-personnel skills, including good communication skills (written and oral); Sound decision-making, problem solving and planning skills; Ability to work in a team environment; Training and application of SPC I & II, Gage R & R principles; Computer software experience including spreadsheets, word processing, database and SAP; Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Lincoln, NE 68521
Molex - 12 months ago
That socket you slide your SD or SIM card into? It might have come from Molex. The company is one of the world's largest makers of...