• Duties require performing visual inspection on all product lines.
• Duties require standard product testing.
• Duties require troubleshooting and repairing standard products.
• Duties require performing visual inspection of Printed Circuit Boards, as required.
• Duties require performing testing and software loading on Printed Circuit Boards, as required.
• Duties require performing minor troubleshooting and repair of Printed Circuit Boards, as required.
• Duties require reporting discrepancies on failed units.
• Verbal and written communication with other manufacturing departments.
• Maintain test equipment as needed.
• Duties require an understanding of TIC’s Document Control System.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must be able to read and interpret schematics. Must be able to use Digital Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeters, High Voltage Isolators, Current Clamps, Hand tools.
Knowledge of MS Office and ISO 9001 preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Two year technical degree in Applied Electrical, Engineering or equivalent -or-
Equivalent college hours in engineering or some other like field.
0 – 1 year experience
Standing, squatting and bending in order to take electrical data on products in test. Some lifting is required in order to mount, replace, or upgrade equipment or units in test.
Potential electrical shock from working with high AC and DC voltages and currents. Potential arc flash from electrical failures. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment must be used at all times while testing. Forklift traffic, Electrical/Industrial hazards.
Visually inspect all units to be tested (pre-power inspection). Perform production line testing, troubleshooting and repair.
Toshiba America, Inc. (TAI) is the spitting image of its old man. The holding company, a subsidiary of high-tech titan Toshiba, handles...