Adult Community Support Supervisors directly supervise a staff of Adult Community Support Specialists and provide the following supervisory functions.
· Staff Management and Development (40%)
- Directly supervise and set priorities for Adult Community Support Specialists.
- Support staff attendance at meetings, workshops, and various programs to facilitate their personal professional growth and development.
- Oversee the hiring and training of Community Support Specialists in department reporting to this position.
- Orient and train new staff to policies and procedures of agency and Adult Community Support Services.
- Complete annual performance reviews for direct report staff.
· Operational/Clinical Supervision and Clinical Service Provision (40%)
- Provide weekly clinical/licensure (if applicable) supervision.
- Perform clinical interviews for intake and annual evaluation of CPRP clients as a back-up to CSS staff, as needed.
-Monitor intake procedures and ensure service delivery in a timely manner.
-Quarterly (at minimum) visits with each clinical staff to a client appointment.
-Ensure provision of services that are welcoming, co-occurring/complexity capable, and that use stage-matched and motivational interventions.
- Facilitate weekly team meetings.
- Act as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Review and sign off on documentation of CSSs, and monitor said documentation for timeliness and quality.
- Work with staff to ensure 100% program productivity.
- Will ensure that staff seek culturally competent services and service providers to meet the unique cultural needs of each agency consumer and family member.
- Fiscal management of program budget.
· Other Responsibilities (20%)
- Participate in the CPRP emergency response system and provide crisis intervention and resolution services as needed.
- Participate in the quality assurance process as assigned by Executive Team (i.e. quality monitoring of charts and improvement of overall processes).
- Attend meetings and assist Director in conducting monthly reviews of all critical interventions.
- Coordinate and screen referrals for Adult Community Support services.
- Perform Utilization Review activities.
- Transportation of clients as needed.
- Attend meetings as assigned by Community Support Manager or Sr. Director of Adult Community Based Services.
- Some evening availability may be required.
- Regular attendance (except as excused).
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
· A mental health professional as defined in 9CSR30-4.030.
· A Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or a related field as recognized by the U.S. Dept. of Education, or an R.N.
· Licensed or license-eligible preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years clinical experience preferred.
· A valid Missouri chauffeur’s license.
· Experience with treatment of co-occurring mental illness/substance abuse preferred.
· The Adult Community Support Supervisor receives supervision from the Adult Community Support Manager.
Crider Health Center is a Community Health Center serving the mental, physical, and dental health needs of citizens of Franklin, Lincoln, St. Charles, and Warren Counties.
Join Our Team
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. Crider Health Center welcomes all people regardless of race, age, gender, religion, education, nationality, ethnicity, family circumstance, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and physical or mental ability.
Crider Health Center - 5 months ago