NorthShore Resources Inc. seeks experienced and motivated candidates to fill our Quality/Core Measures PM position. This position is open to fulfill an immediate need.
- Knowledge of Epic Clinical Documentation model application and CPM nursing documentation content
- Ability to effectively communicate upcoming requirements (KPIs, Core Measures, Meaningful Use Regulations)
- Ability to extract, analyze, and synthesize clinical data from numerous electronic and paper medical record data sources.
- Effective change management experience in order to evaluate, design, implement, and facilitate improvements in clinical operations.
- Exceptional meeting facilitation and communication skills.
For immediate consideration, send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NorthShore Resources, Inc. is an IT and Healthcare consulting company. Our EMR consultants and permanent hire candidates have a healthcare technology background implementing IT solutions into hospitals, clinics and healthcare systems.
With over 50 years combined knowledge and expertise in our field, we have the situational fluency and subject matter expertise to understand how critical Healthcare IT projects are to their institutions and most importantly, the quality and experience of the professionals involved in the implementation.
NorthShore Resources, Inc. - 23 months ago
Founded in April 2000, NorthShore Resources is a leading provider of Information Technology consulting services. Centrally located in...