Menasha Corporation (www.menasha.com) is a family owned
company proud of our strong family values and commitment
to our communities. We have 3,800 employees in more than
70 facilities across the United States and Canada,
Europe, Mexico and China. Menasha Corporation has three
operating divisions - Menasha Packaging, ORBIS
Corporation and LeveragePoint Media. We are the company
that "Makes the Impossible Possible."
Menasha Packaging Company (www.menashapackaging.com) is
a national network of specialized packaging, printing,
brand management and services groups offering integrated
capabilities for developing strategically designed
packaging and merchandising solutions. Through our
products and services, we strive to be a brand extension
of our consumer packaged goods customers, provide
innovative products that exceed sustainability goals and
create cutting-edge solutions in corrugated packaging,
resulting in new standards for optimum brand management,
in point-of-purchase. We have approximately 1850+
employees, twenty-one locations and are headquartered in
Primary Products: Corrugated Products, Preprinted Liner
Board, Folding Cartons, and Specialty Products for the
Food Specialty Industry.
Major Markets Served: Food, Household, Personal Care and
Explore a Career Opportunity with Menasha Packaging
where we are committed to inspiring our employees and
providing ongoing opportunities for growth. Menasha
Packaging – Western Campus in Santa Fe Springs, CA is
currently looking for a Quality Manager / EHS Manager
who will oversee the development and maintenance of
quality systems that meet or exceed customer
requirements with such standards as: ISO 9000, AIB, FDA,
cGMP as required. Will also be responsible for
developing safety programs, overseeing and managing all
aspects of safety in order to provide a safe working
environment for all employees. The position is
responsible for environmental management in order to be
in compliance with current laws and regulations.
overall quality vision and strategy.
- Assist in the development and execution of the
complaints to all levels of the organization.
- Communicates customer quality expectations and /or
charts and graphs for continuous communications and
- Oversees and prepares summary quality reports,
investigation and resolution of quality issues to
- Supports locations in leading complaint
or waste in the process.
- Facilitates improvements to eliminate quality issues
of quality related policies, guidelines, processes
- Support in the development, writing and maintenance
and procedures. Includes working with all relevant
parties to improve processes through Lean thinking.
the Quality manual and all standard operating
- Periodically audits and recommends improvements to
efforts/activities to identify potential quality
- Support in new product development
issues prior to production.
quality and productivity improvements.
- Participates in external customer audits.
- Assists in quality related training for continuous
reviewing professional publications establishing
- Maintains knowledge by attending seminars/workshops,
personal networks, and participating in professional
- Drive accountability around safety policies and
- Manage Hazardous Waste in accordance with all
evaluate new products and to determine compliance
- Utilize Chemical Information Management Systems to
- Conduct Industrial Health (I.H.) exposure
programs including; lock out/tag out, hazardous
- Development and management of plans and training
waste reduction, emergency response, hazard
communication (employee right-to-know), spill
response, hearing conservation, and respiratory
spill reporting, storm water permit reports, sewer
- Routine reporting to government agencies including;
discharge report, state reports, hazardous
waste-activity, community right-to-know reports, air
permit reporting, surface water permit reporting.
company surveys, superfund inquiries, spill
- Non-routine reporting including; special surveys,
response, customer inquiries, waste manifests,
industry surveys, waste contractor audits.
- Lead Safety Committee to gain employee involvement.
of relevant experience.
- Bachelor Degree and /or related and at least 5 years
general understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of the corrugated industry, and/or a
particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products,
- Six Sigma or other problem solving proficiencies a
- Excellent abilities to prioritize and handle
- High level of interpersonal communication and
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision and
Menasha Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In
- Ability to deliver effective presentations.
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to travel.
compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the
company will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages
both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss
potential accommodations with employer.
MENASHA offers a competitive salary and an excellent
benefits package. If you want to join our
growth-oriented business, please contact us about this
Req. Code : 1293
Division/Department : Menasha Packaging
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Skills : Quality Assurance - > Six Sigma Projects, ISO
Packaging giant Menasha definitely has "This End Up." Founded in 1849 as a woodenware business, the holding company...