This position located in Fort Worth, Texas will implement, support and maintain compliance to Global Animal Nutrition & Health (ANH) Quality & Operational Excellence Standards at a local level defined to include, but not be limited to:
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- ISO 9000 (Quality Management Systems)
- FAMI-QS (Quality and Safety System for Specialty Feed Ingredients and their Mixtures)
- FSMA (Food Safety Modernization Act in United States)
- Corporate DSM Requirements (e.g. SHE, Security, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Coordination and support for the fulfillment of corporate directives and management requirements as set out by Global ANH at the local level to ensure sustainability of site compliance.
- Local champion for DSM Nutritional Product’s (DNP)ANH Quality & Operational Excellence to support site activities ensuring customer specific requirements are met, documented and handled efficiently and effectively, including program and training initiatives.
- Management of Animal Nutrition & Health North America (ANH/NA) Operations Management System controlled documentation including the creation, collaboration and control of local controlled documentation (e.g. SOP’s, WI’s, and Forms).
- ANH/NA resource expert in TrackWise
- Management of customer complaints including documentation, logging on through SAP P47 and into TrackWise and follow-up in SAP Q26, investigation and root cause analysis, associated corrective actions and preventative actions (CAPA) activities, formal response to the customer, tracking, trending and reporting at Plant Operations Management Team meetings. Collate, prepare and submission of local key performance measures associated with Quality & Operational Excellence.
- Management of customer inquiries including documentation, investigation and follow-up on associated corrective actions and preventative actions (CAPA) activities, response to customer, tracking, trending and reporting at Plant Operations Management Team meetings.
- Management of internal nonconformances (Quality, COA etc.), external and customer audit findings and local corrective and preventive actions including logging on TrackWise as a Deviation. Documentation, root cause analysis, and follow-up on associated CAPA for timely action and subsequent closure in TrackWise. Ensure the associated corrective actions and preventative actions (CAPA) activities are documented and implemented, including any training required.
- Participate and follow-up with facility inspections on a monthly basis, including support of activities associated with non-conforming and expired materials in the quarantine area.
- Support Plant Management in the collection and communication of data for Plant and Department Operations Team meetings in addition to the annual activities as required for SHE (e.g. Grounding & Bonding, Triple P submission review, Department Operations Meeting information, etc.).
- Coordinate schedule and participate in internal, external and customer audits including travel as required (25%) to support local Quality & Operational Excellence implementation in ANH/NA.
- Agribusiness, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering or Feed/Food Technology qualifications required.
- Intimate knowledge of quality systems, preferably within DNP or feed/food industry.
- Experience in quality systems management; assessment and implementation of quality systems are desirable (ISO 9001/GMP/HACCP/FAMI-QS/FSMA/SHE/Security).
- Highly developed conceptual, analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in powder technology, premix or feed compounding preferred.
- Ability to document effectively and efficiently.
- Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills required.
- Ability in managing multidisciplinary groups.
- Knowledge in aseptic testing protocol, water potability, environmental testing and chemical control programs.
- Project management skills are desirable.
The Procedure and Contact
DSM's wide diversity of disciplines makes it possible to offer employees a great variety of roles throughout their career. For instance, you may start your career in an area related to your education/qualifications, but your future is what you make of it. At DSM we stimulate people to determine their own career path and we encourage international careers. We strive to be an Employer of Choice and ensure that our employees are nurtured and given the opportunity to develop their talents. To learn more about DSM’s HR vision and policy, please visit our website at www.dsm.com/careers
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply on-line and send your CV in English. You may add a motivational letter if desired. Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.
DSM wants to get more out of life, or at least life and material sciences. It focuses on nutritional products and performance materials,...