At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell International is a $36 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 125,000 employees in 120 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement.
UOP is a $3 billion strategic business unit (SBU) providing integrated product solutions in heating and heating processes, ventilation, cooling and refrigeration, air purification, zoning, humidification, air conditioning, water controls and processes, electrical devices and systems, lighting control, switches, sensors and controllers. Our technologies are found in more than 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, and a multitude of manufacturing plants around the world. Customers include original equipment manufacturers, commercial, homeowners, contractors, retail, trade building managers, consulting engineers and distributors.
We currently have an opening at the Beggs facility for a Quality Lean Specialist.
Responsible for the continuous improvement of factory manufacturing quality assurance.
- Act as Quality Assurance Manager for the site and Management Representative in relation to ISO.
- Directly supervises quality assurance team, quality engineers, plant experts and engineers including the preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities.
- Leads collaboration and coordination with site organization for factory, product service and process improvement initiatives.
- Acts as the customer advocate focal point for all items that are shipped to our customers.
- Representing the company externally for relevant quality issues.
- Responsible for the development of, collection, processing/analysis and interpretation of quality information including metrics, corrective and preventive actions.
- Reviewing, continuously improving and authorizing all local procedures, manuals, instructions etc. as part of the quality system.
- Works to ensure end to end Quality using all tools and techniques within HOS and BIQ
- Assure compliance with global UOP QMS requirements for the functional areas on site.
- Performs quality audits at supplier’s site if required.
- Coordination of internal and external audits for all functional areas part of the site QMS.
·Responsible for successful Lean transformation of facility
Keep documentation updated (FMEA and others)
Quality team establishment and routine management.
· Lead quality planning per BIQ (Build In Quality) strategy.
· Maintain & update ISO related documentation and implement procedures in accordance to ISO standards.
· Drive COPQ reduction
· Maintain global product Approval Body certifications.
· Establish and optimize working process to ensure quality.
· Coach, manage, develop and evaluate performances of subordinates.
· Engage to global quality assurance strategy and management activities.
· Interface with internal & external customer information communication.
· Respond to any emerging/crisis case in the quality responsible areas & escalate.
· Generates weekly and monthly quality reports.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 years quality management experience
- 2 years Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing background
- Welding shop experience is strongly preferred
- Familiar with quality analysis and improvement knowledge and skills.
- Familiar with supply chain management and finance analysis practice.
- Good communication skills with all levels of people.
- Ability to supervise, manage and interact with people at all level.
- Self-motivated, customer-orientated, system thinking and mature.
- Good computer application skills.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx .
Honeywell - 7 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...