The selected candidate will perform and document QA audits, and maintain audit schedules, records, and database. Will also collect, analyze, and report on data relating to quality performance, from various QA management systems and applications; assemble and compile end item documentation, including travelers, inspection/test data, and discrepancy reports, and review to ensure completeness and accuracy; generate as-built lists (ABLs), verify against as-designed configuration, and resolve differences. Will also maintain calibration program, including recall notices, records, and database.
- Associate's degree in engineering technology or a related discipline
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a Quality Analyst in an engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to provide high quality reports and briefs
- Knowledge of QA system processes is required, including inspection and testing, calibration, and corrective and preventive action, as well as quality tools and techniques
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of scientific, engineering, and technical staff
- Familiar with auditing practices and have experience performing internal audits.
The selected candidate will be placed at the appropriate level dependent upon depth and breadth of knowledge and skills he or she brings to the position, as well as the amount of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related discipline
- 10 years’ experience in an operating accelerator or reactor environment
- ASQ certification (CQA, CQT).
Please apply to Job ID# 16312.
ERAP eligible - $500.00
At Brookhaven National Laboratory we believe that a comprehensive employee benefits program is an important and meaningful part of the compensation employees receive. Our benefits program includes but is not limited to:
BNL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the development of a diverse workforce.
- Medical Plans
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- On site Child Development Center, Swimming Pool, Weight room Tennis Courts, and many other employee perks and benefits.
It takes a lot of manpower to build a nation's economic and energy security. That's why there's the US Department of Energy....