Actuant Corporation is a $1.7B diversified industrial company with operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are market leaders in branded hydraulic and electrical tools & supplies, umbilical, rope and cable solutions, as well as highly engineered position motion control systems. Actuant business operations are divided into four segments focused on the niche markets we serve: Industrial, Energy, Electrical and Engineered Solutions. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU.
For over 30 years, Hydratight (an Actuant company) has provided world-class bolted joint solutions and machining services to the Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Industrial and Aero industries. Today, the breadth and depth of our product and service offering is unrivalled in our specialist field. Through our ability to innovate technology that makes connections safe, efficient and environmentally friendly, Hydratight sets international standards in joint integrity, providing trusted solutions to customers on a global scale
The QA/QC Manager provides Quality Assurance/Quality Control support to the manufacturing shops, r ental/repair centers and field services operations for the Americas Region for Hydratight. This position is business critical as the main point of contact for QA/QC support for the Americas Quality Management System. This position serves as the lead auditor for all third party external and internal inspections. To ensure we maintain compliance with the ISO 9001 requirements mandates the Hydratight manufacturing locations have a Quality Manager with authority to effectively manage the QMS.
- Background implementing and maintaining quality systems in machining facilities with hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical tools and machines.
- Quality experience working with power generation, oil & gas facilities is a plus.
- Experience working with Lean Manufacturing tools preferred (6S, Kaizen, VSM, etc).
- Experience with ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 certification requirements.
- 10-15 years experience working in any or a combination of the following industries: automotive, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, oil/gas, nuclear, energy, or heavy construction with a major EPC firm or manufacturing/production corporation.
- 5-10 years experience in supervision or management role as a Quality Manager.
- Strongly prefer a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Manufacturing
Actuant Corporation - 14 months ago
A diversified industrial company, Actuant makes electrical and industrial devices, such as wire connectors, switches, transformers, and...