Quality Assurance and Quality Control Analysts are the "Internal Affairs" of OpticsPlanet. Their primary responsibility is to identify internal problem areas and ensure financial viability of the Company by reducing or completely eliminating them. QA/QC Analysts determine the shortcomings of operations by analyzing the quality and comprehensiveness of, as well as compliance with, established processes, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by the front line agents and certain "behind the scenes" functions. The Quality Assurance and Quality Control Team analyze current operations, identify issues, and subsequently filter the results to the proper channels.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements
- Contact customers via phone and email if their order is on hold, in efforts to update required information and allow further processing of their order
- Operate an existing database to record identified shortcomings of front line agents to provide appropriate feedback to respective managers
- Work with various internal teams to ensure timely resolution to customer inquiries
- Review customer orders for inaccuracies and inefficiencies, follow up as appropriate
- Propose enhancements to existing tools and processes to continue improving the overall results
- Update current documentation and procedures to reflect any modifications or improvements
Exemplary punctuality and attendance is required. Due to the seasonal nature of our business, all employees may be expected to work additional hours during November and December.
Analysts require patience, integrity and a keen eye for detail.
Must have the willingness to see customer issues through to resolution.
Required to provide answers, return calls and answer e-mails in a timely manner.
- Experience in Customer Service or a Call Center environment is preferred
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent minimum education
- Experience with MS Office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel), email programs, and internet browsers
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well in a group setting
- Self starter who is able to adapt to a changing environment
OpticsPlanet - 7 months ago