EWR - Training & Quality Assurance Manager - EWR
posted on: Tuesday, January 29 2013
Full Time, Hourly / Newark, EWR
PrimeFlight Aviation Services is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for the Newark Liberty International Airport. The salary range for this postion is $35,000-$40,000.
Job Title: Quality Assurance
Summary: Ensure quality in the aircraft cleaning processes, including staff and supervisors, in order to provide a clean aircraft to our airline customers and their passengers, and the activities of workers involved in cleaning all assigned aircraft thoroughly and efficiently by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Verify all necessary training and documentation
• Ensure adherence to all safety guidelines and chemical requirements
• Meet and exceed customers expectations
• Carrying out other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: Problem Solving, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Oral Communication
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 18 years of age
• Have ability to demonstrate daily a fitness for duty without any impairment due to illegal drugs, sleep deprivation, medication, or alcohol
• Reliable transportation
• Eligible to work in the United States
Associates degree or two years pertinent industry experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Efficient, immediate problem solving capabilities.
Intermediate computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid Driver’s License with a clean and verifiable driving record.
Manage crew of aircraft cleaning employees. Ensure staff adheres to all PrimeFlight Aviation guidelines and safety standards. Responsibilities include participation in interviewing, hiring, and training of aircraft cleaners; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may become high at various times. Employee must be willing to wear/utilize company-supplied personal protective equipment (hearing protection) to mitigate their noise exposure.
Some work is in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures.
At times this work involves exposure to human waste or vomit while cleaning as well as cleaning chemicals. Employee must be willing to complete cleaning duties using company-provided protective gloves and/or eye protection or face shields.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Walk and climb up and down a minimum of 500 stairs daily
• Walk, stretch, and bend
• Lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Be able to work in tight spaces
• Reach above head, full extension (72 inches) with arms
• Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
• Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
• Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more); Color Vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors); Peripheral Vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point); Depth Perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships); Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
PrimeFlight Aviation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -