Functions and tasks
assigned, either for Internal or Supplier Audits /
- Participate as an Auditor or Lead Auditor when
Procedures that implement the QAPD.
- Deploy, and maintain the B&W mPower QAPD.
- Develop, deploy and maintain Quality Program
implementation with primary suppliers.
- Coordinate NQA-1 1994 QA Program Standard
- Support the Corrective Action Program.
- Support Document/Record Control.
- Facilitate a periodic Management Assessment
Knowledge and Experience (minimum 10 – 15 years in
commercial nuclear QA)
particular NQA-1 1994
- Advanced knowledge of 10CFR50 Appendix B and 10CFR21
- Advanced knowledge of NQA-1 quality standards, in
- Served as Lead Auditor on multiple internal and
multiple communication styles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability to
standards pertaining to manufacturing, assembly and
- Advanced procedure writing skills
- Knowledgeable in ASME Codes and Standards and related
construction of nuclear plants and components
disciplines in one or more of operations, engineering,
- Additional experience in Light Water Reactor
procurement, quality assurance, quality control.
and presentations using MS Office Applications including
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical report writing
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project
network applications (email, file server data access,
- Demonstrated proficiency at the user level in computer
wireless handheld devices, file sharing applications)
Education and Training
technology, or; substitute a combination of other
- BS Degree or higher in engineering, science,
college education and technical certifications
demonstrating advanced training in nuclear plant
operations, engineering, procurement, or construction.
area of human factored procedures (desired, not
- Lead Auditor training course certification
- Advanced procedure writing training, especially in the
Req. Code : 5028
Division/Department : B&W Nuclear Energy
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
The Babcock & Wilcox Companies - 21 months ago