OneLogin provides a cloud-based solution for companies to let their employees securely use all of their cloud applications without having to remember multiple passwords.
We integrate with 3000+ cloud applications, have intense functionality within Windows networks, and are mission critical, deployed at over 1000 companies.
We follow TDD but need bullet-proof integration tests assessing the combination of various components. We are looking for a driven individual to lead and build this, as well as partner with the rest of the team to create code that is easy to test.
If you are the right candidate, you are fearless and quickly absorb new technologies.
We use a combination of RoR, Node.js, .NET and Java, and it needs to be automated in concert. You also are obsessive about “knowing the state of the system,” relying on data to sleep soundly at night.
- Experience automating tests for mixed technology environments
- Experience with Agile
- Is comfortable with Windows Server and Linux operating systems, general networking, general SaaS concepts
- Acceptance and Unit Testing with modern methodologies and tools (e.g. TDD/BDD/etc)
- Proficient programmer
- Knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP a plus
- A can do attitude and a team player
Do you love being part of a dynamic, fast moving team that thrives on solving challenging problems? OneLogin makes working in the cloud more...