Assists Quality Assurance Management in the maintenance of overall product quality and safety. Assures the effective completion and documentation of Quality Assurance responsibilities.
- Receives daily direction from Quality Assurance Senior Technician
- Performs daily review of HACCP, SSOP and other QA related records to assure conformance to requirements.
- Routinely observes production activities to assure consistency and conformance to standards, as well as providing improvement suggestions.
- Assists in the effective completion and documentation of daily and non-daily scheduled tasks as required.
- Takes action when non-conformances are noted, including placing products on hold.
- Scheduling of finished product evaluations and assures proper documentation.
- Assists Quality Management with verification and validation by designing studies, collecting data and generating reports.
- Perform required finished product testing and the effective completion of documentation and data entry.
- Must be able to interpret testing data related to production specification and make decisions based off this information.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Candidate will be detailed oriented with above average organizational skills.
Self-motivated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a
fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Strong computer skills. Must obtain HACCP certification within 6 months of hire.
Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or 3+ years related quality assurance experience.