This position will focus on the development and execution of detailed test plans to support the development teams who are building complex analytics and visualization dashboards, data extract and content conversion/transformation capabilities, user interfaces and reporting systems. The ability to create test cases that can validate the data content throughout the analytics cycle is a key aspect (and challenge) of this position. Extensive background working with Agile development processes is required. Familiarity with Web and Cloud applications is needed.
• 3-5 Years Test/QA Experience – Full SDLC with Agile.
• Follow and maintain company’s configuration management standards and practices.
• Ensure test scripts meet required standards and expectations.
• Documentation and communication of test results to the appropriate business unit.
• Develop presentation material under change management processes.
• Keep records on a daily basis of work completed and time spent.
• Ensure the latest revision of a document (the “Master”) is in the master document storage
• Individual must be able to work effectively in a dynamic team environment with globally distributed customers and team members.