Callen-Lorde is seeking a dedicated and flexible individual to join our management team as our Quality Assurance and Compliance Coordinator. The Coordinator will assist the Manager of Quality, Risk and Compliance and other managers and staff for the Risk Management Plan, Quality Management Plan, Safety Program and Corporate Compliance Program.
Specific responsibilities include: Coordinate and assist on projects management, create and update Quality Management database, assist in monthly patient chart reviews for internal/external audits, facilitate projects to ensure patient care is delivered in a timely and professional manner, and perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Quality and/or Medical Director.
The Health Center is open Monday through Saturday. While this position is regularly scheduled for full time weekdays, some evening hours may be required based on organizational needs. Salary will depend on experience and will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package, including individual medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, generous paid time off, and 403B plan.
Send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to:
- Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in healthcare or quality processes.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to capture relevant data and report them effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to obtain cooperation from and work collaboratively with peers.
- Strong computer skills, including database systems and MS office suite, (Word, Excel and Access); as well as knowledge and experience working with electronic medical records systems.
- Commitment to the mission of Callen-Lorde.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collecting, evaluating and interpreting narrative and statistical data.
Subject: Quality Assurance & Compliance Coordinator Search
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
356 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
(NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED)
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services primarily to New York's lesbian, gay,...