The Quality Control Clerk is responsible for performing audits and identifying errors in completed documents. In addition Quality Control Clerk is responsible for documenting and reporting findings.
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Conduct audits on production work, based on client requirements.
- Review, verify, and document audit errors reported by client.
- Log reported/identified errors and required supporting information into audit database.
- Create and communicate necessary quality reports for company, client, and contractor purposes
- Participate in/contribute to quality performance reviews or discussions with client.
- Provide assistance to production staff (in-house or contractor), as needed, regarding rules and procedures.
- May assist with training of production staff.
- Maintain understanding of current process requirements, rules, and procedures.
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- 1 - 3 years production experience preferred.
- Type a minimum of 10,000 alpha numeric and 10-key strokes per hour (KSPH) at a 98% accuracy or better.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Good time management skills.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
- May be required to spend long periods of time sitting with close visual acuity to personal computer.
- High levels of repetitive motion on a daily basis.
- Ability to lift 20 - 50 pound containers.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SOURCECORP retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Additionally, SOURCEHOV is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.