This position requires a strong medical background preferably in Quality Improvement or compliance. Good communication and data management skills are required. Must be team oriented and have the ability to multi-task efficiently. Must demonstrate proficiency in EXCEL and WORD.
May provide a health statement signed by a physician and must show evidence of a current negative tuberculin skin test or x-ray. Employee must be free of physical/medical conditions which would limit or restrict their ability to perform the job functions listed below. Bloodborne Exposure risk is none.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Other duties as assigned)
1. Reviews charts to monitor compliance with regulatory and governmental regulations.
2. Performs comprehensive audits of clinical and administrative functions as assigned.
3. Trends data to identify opportunities for improvement.
4. Develops and implements Performance Improvement initiatives as needed and as requested.
5. Participates in and serves as a resource to Quality Improvement Committee.
6. Supports the Mission of “ Improving quality of life to those entrusted to our care” through the performance of daily departmental duties and activities.
Alternate Solutions Homecare - 6 months ago