Quality Control/Business Manager
Education Bachelor’s degree
Experience 3-7 years
Citizenship Requirement US Citizen
Clearance Required Public Trust
Location Alexandria, VA
This is contingent on LSI being awarded a contract with a Federal Agency located in Alexandria, VA. (early summer 2013).
- Overall responsibility for quality management, metrics development, and reporting for the IT Facilities Management contract. In addition, responsible for the overall management of all infrastructure requirements.
- Experience with Change Management (CCB)
- Experience in creating and administering QA Plans
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM)
- Must have high integrity and maintain a customer-first disposition
- Must be an active collaborative team player always working for the mission
- Provide constant situational awareness to COR
- Experience in performing quality measurement and reporting
- ISO, CMMI and ITIL experience preferred
- Must be able to compose concise, clearly written reports
- Experience in preventive quality assurance and corrective action
- Should have general SharePoint knowledge
- Ability to employ established quality assurance processes and escalate when required
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Link Solutions, Inc - 9 months ago