About Us: EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Quality Control / Safety Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Quality Control Inspector at FT. Knox, KY. This position r eports directly to EMCOR Safety Office and advises Project Manager on findings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verification and DMLSS input of scheduled maintenance task descriptions, equipment data, and changes as required.
- Inspection of monthly average 10% of scheduled maintenance, including at least 1 inspection of each equipment category per contract year.
- Inspection of monthly average 10% of unscheduled maintenance.
- Upon the contractor receiving a score lower than 4.3 on the Quality Assurance Inspection (QAI) for any month, the contractor shall increase the monthly average to 20% of scheduled and unscheduled until a score greater than 4.5 is received on the QAI.
- A complete interior and exterior architectural inspection (walk-through) of all facilities, annually.
- Management/monthly analysis of timely and accurate service order data input into DMLSS.
- Management/monthly analysis of timely completion of service orders, including material acquisition.
- Maintain quality control records of inspections, analysis, and corrective action.
- Interface with clients to ensure quality of work meets their satisfaction.
- Investigate complaints and report findings.
- Update DMLSS with inspection results.
- Research DMLSS data base and prepares reports, as needed.
- Monitor work assignments and projects for safety or health issues.
- Promotes quality and customer service excellence.
- Conduct weekly safety meeting with staff
- Other duties as assigned
Must have at least 4 years of quality control inspection and administrative experience in industrial, commercial or hospital-type facilities planning, maintenance, repair and operation.
DMLSS experience is preferred.
Post high school education/training is preferred.
Customer service experience on government base operations support contract is preferred.
Operational knowledge of PC computers required.
Must have working experience with NFPA and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes and standards and TJC accreditation.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/D/V
Click here to apply online
Electrical and mechanical construction is at the core of EMCOR Group. One of the world's largest specialty construction firms, EMCOR...