Location: Greater Boston, MA
Outstanding opportunity to join our high performing and talented team comprised of exceptional quality professionals! Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is currently looking to identify a Senior-Level Quality Control (QC) Analyst to complete our Biopharma “dream team,” in the greater Boston, MA area.
VTI offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment.
Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biologics and Medical Devices Industries. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
In This Position, You Will:
- Have a phenomenal opportunity to make an immediate impact within a successful global company!
- Join a dynamic cross-functional team responsible for supporting/implementing QC laboratory instrumentation validation and qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ, analytical test methods, etc.)
- Validate various lab instruments/software such as HPLC, GC, KF, etc.
- Work independently to perform and ensure proper statistical tests are employed
- 3+ years of experience working in a cGMP/FDA regulated industry (Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical); previous experience in Quality (QC) and/or Validation function
- Solid validation/ qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) experience with various analytical lab instruments/ equipment (HPLC, KF, GC systems, etc.) as well as related lab instrument software/computer systems (i.e. Empower)
- Recent AND Relevant experience with laboratory instrument/equipment/software validation in a cGMP environment
- B.S. degree in related technical discipline (Chemistry, Analytical or Bio-Analytical, Biology, Life Science, etc.)
- Must possess a solid understanding of cGMP/FDA guidelines and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with attention to detail, excellent review skills and analytical skills
- Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Validation Technologies Offers:
As one of the leading global Validation Services firms, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors. www.validation.org
Validation Technologies, Inc - 20 months ago