This position is responsible for routine analysis of samples in the Quality Control laboratory and for documenting all work to cGMP standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform quantitative analysis on routine samples according to established, written procedures. Examples of the types of experiments performed include HPLC and dissolution.
- Calculate results from experiments and document all laboratory work in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- Perform maintenance and calibration activities on laboratory equipment of moderate complexity.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Perform quantitative analysis on non-routine samples according to established experimental designs.
- Prepare reports summarizing results from non-routine sample analysis.
- Review the work of Technicians and other Chemists.
- Train Technicians and other Chemists in the proper performance of laboratory procedures
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related scientific field.
- 3-5 years experience in a cGMP laboratory environment.
- Data Review experience in a GMP environment.
- Experience operating HPLC, dissolution, UV/vis and IR test equipment and their related data acquisition and processing systems (Experience performing GC, TLC, TOC, disintegration, electrochemical and/or wet chemistry test methods is a plus).
Forest offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, and life insurance. Our benefits also include profit sharing and 401(k) plans, short-term disability and continuing education assistance and many other great benefits. For more information on Forest Pharmaceuticals and Forest Laboratories, please visit www.frx.com.
All job seekers must apply online at http://www.frx.com/careers/
Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 13 months ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...