This position is responsible for coordinating work within the Quality Control group, as well as ensuring turnaround times and quality benchmarks are being met for all digital products.
• Monitors daily volumes and oversees the workflow to ensure delivery targets are met for all proof jobs, audits and quality checks.
• Coordinates with vendors assuring that all deadlines are met and appropriate communications are maintained to keep operations running smoothly. Audits vendor performance to ensure standards are maintained.
• Conducts specific high-level audits pertaining to Custom product performance.
• Creates, revises and updates training documents and department procedures.
• Assists in any special projects as assigned by management.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of High School graduate or equivalent required. Two or four year college degree preferred. Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in a coordinator position.
The incumbent/candidate must have a highly-developed work ethic, be meticulously detail oriented, and have excellent organizational and communications skills. This position also requires the ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and prioritize accordingly. Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, HTML preferred.
Normal office routine. Periodic overtime may be required. (Mandatory)
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
LocalEdge, Inc. - 17 months ago