- Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigate customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identify critical control points and preventive measures; establish critical limits, monitor procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measure production; document evidence; determine operational and performance qualification; write and update quality assurance procedures.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain Quality program and certify ISO-9001
- Prior Quality-related experience in manufacturing environment, with preference to exposure to steel or metal fabrication
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and delivery of products to customers.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel within the company and with external customers.
- Able to work in factory environment at least 80% of the time.
Interlake Mecalux offers excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match and no waiting period to start participating.
- Paid Time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for growth! We promote from within and value continuous process improvements!
Interlake Mecalux, Inc. - 5 months ago