- The Quality Control Inspector/SSHO will work in the field to inspect on going construction work while looking for safety violations.
- Prepare daily reports indicating observations of work performed each day.
- Review design drawings and specifications for constructability and non-conformance to regulations and contract requirements.
- Inspect arriving equipment and hold orientation briefings.
- Ensure as-built drawings are kept up-to-date.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years working as Quality Control Inspector on government projects.
- 30 Hour OSHA Construction Safety Certificate.
- Must have the USACE CQCM certification.
- Must have effective written/oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess good organizational and planning skills.
- Knowledge of inspection and testing techniques, and experience with measuring equipment.
- The ability to read and comprehend detailed written instructions.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Basic computer skills are required; advanced skills in Microsoft Office a plus.
Alutiiq - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard