Key Position Functions:
- Supervise the QC Department
- Conduct all required inspections and material, sub-components, finished and buy out items
- Approve MTR Documents (working knowledge of applicable QCP's)
- Conduct and oversee material and component receivables incoming inspection
- Assist in the approval of inspection documents including NDE as per applicable specs
- Maintain equipment calibrations and docuemnts of any QC controlled equipment
- Assist in the maintenance and approval of work order process travellers (routings)
- Assist in Internal Audits - internal and external
- Assist with vendor audits of machine, welding and heat treat shops
- Assist in the maintenance of the QA Manual and Operational Procesures
- Assure inspection department documents are properly controlled and traced
- Be aware of all applicable company policies, procedures, and safety requirements
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Managerial experience in Quality Assurance Systems (ISO/API)
- Post secondary education preferred
- Minimum 8 years of QA/QC related experience with Visual Weld Inpsection Course and eye exam
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department, as follows:
Fax: (780) 577-7498
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
4505 - 74 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.