Responsible to perform inspections and ensure that shipped product fulfills all customer specifications and quality requirements; to help drive corrective actions as appropriate. Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance. Requires good time management, planning/organization, and decision making skills. Should possess strong communication skills and the ability to interface with individuals at all levels and functions of the business.
We are proud to be one of the leading component suppliers to the RF & Microwave industry. We recognize that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success. High performance is expected, achieved and rewarded. Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm and teamwork.
Our organization is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
To perform inspections and ensure that shipped product fulfills all customer specifications and quality requirements; to help drive corrective actions as appropriate.
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production
- Audit and monitor quality requirements in accordance with the company quality assurance policies and customer specifications
- Conduct inspections at first article, in-process, in-coming and completes the final inspection
- Document and report inspection findings and results and monitors corrective actions to inspection findings
- Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Conduct and complete all calibration auditing
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations
- Performs a variety of tasks
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to read prints and drawings, and BOM part lists in order to perform first article, visual, mechanical and cable assembly inspections
- Strong written/verbal skills
- Possess basic mathematical skills, such as adding, subtracting and rounding decimal numbers
- Familiarity of ISO 9001 and AS9100
- Must be familiar with word processing and other basic computer skills
- Good eyesight is critical
- Possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and be detail oriented
Indeed - 30+ days ago