In-Process Quality Control Inspector
Nature of Work:
- Have experience with high volume PCBA manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with IPC 610
- Able to identify the Components Value
- Able to read ECO.
- Must display the ability to read, understand and follow manufacturing process instructions (MPIs)
- Must be familiar and able to operate Automatic Optical Inspection machine.
- System inspection
1) Be available for OT and weekend work as required in addition to minimum 40 hr./wk.
2) Be able to read English and communicate well with others.
3) Must have the ability to assemble products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams. Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
4) must be computer friendly
5) Minimum of 3 years experience as inspector
***Please note this a Temp to Hire position***
Sanmina-SCI Corporation - 8 months ago