YTech Services, Inc. is seeking resumes for a Quality Control Inspector (NDT) in anticipation of contract award to perform the following duties:
· Capable of conducting training and examination in all NDT methods to certify and to re-certify all operators and inspectors as outlined in National Aerospace Standard (NAS) 410R3.
· Ensure customer's aircraft are inspected to the prescribed standards of airworthiness and serviceability as set forth in the FAR and manufacture’s maintenance manuals ensuring all overhauls, checks, and repairs are carried out as required in applicable manuals and FAA regulations and for return to service.
· Assure high standards of workmanship are being attained.
· Maintenance of internal quality systems, tool calibration, personnel training records, receiving, in-process, & final inspection, auditing work order and inspection record packages.
Job Requirements :
· Must have a Non-destructive Testing (NDT) Certification
· Trained and certified as an Examiner (Level III) to monitor the NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Program, interpret codes, standards and other contractual documents that control the NDT method
· Must hold a valid (current) FAA A&P License.
· Minimum of five (5) years of quality control experience with documented training
· Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance
· Experience with special processes; Heat Treating, Welding, Vacuum Brazing, Airflow Test, & NDT (fluorescent penetrant inspection).
YTech Services, Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .
Yulista Management Services - 9 months ago
Y-TECH is an IT company of technology products and services. With the knowledge and expertise in the domain of IT, Y-TECH provides...