Quality Control Inspector - Broussard, LA
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Quality Control Inspector in Broussard, LA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The Quality Control Inspector will be maintaining product inspections coming in from manufacturing, third party vendors, and Wear Inspection of Rental Tools for multiple Baker Hughes product lines.
- Inspect parts, assemblies and subassemblies to drawings and prints.
- Initiates non-conformance reports on all parts and assemblies that are not to drawing and print specifications.
- Assures that manufactured units meet quality control procedures, engineering specifications and customer requirements.
- Initiates corrective action requests when conditions adverse to quality are repetitive in nature.
- Completes, inspects and distributes all quality records and documents.
- Perform specialized testing as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years or more of related experience.
- Familiar with measuring devices.
- Experience in reading blueprints and drawings.
- Knowledge of dimensional testing and manufacturing.
- Sound product knowledge.
- Previous Quality Control or Machining experience or certifications a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Travel up to 5%.
Baker Hughes - 6 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...