The Quality Control Inspector will be part of the Jacobs Field Services.
In this support role, the Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for performing all aspects of inspection activities with minimum supervision. They interact with Jacobs' construction sites and clients to ensure successful scheduling of activities associated with turnaround.
- Perform field QA/QC Inspections or site QA/QC Supervision/Management on a Jacobs Field Services Construction site.
- Responsibilities may include, supervising from 1 to 10 discipline level inspectors, managing staffing and implementation and executing of the Jacobs Field Services Site Quality Control Plan.
- Reviewing and auditing construction subcontractor’s quality programs for compliance to the overall site quality program.
- Interacting with construction team members and working to resolve quality related issues with construction, subcontractors and the client.
- Work directly for the site Construction Manager and administratively report to the Jacobs Field Services Field QA/QC Supervisor.
Training and Experience
Requires a minimum of 10 years of Field Quality Assurance/Control experience in related manufacturing or construction
Experience in Electrical & Instrumentation a MUST, minimum of 2 years in electrical discipline
It is desirable that the experience be in several of the Engineering and/or Construction disciplines.
Commitment to safety
Local candidates preferred.
This position does not offer per diem or relocation assistance.
Other Essential Functions
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel
Jacobs - 21 months ago
Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and construction...