Job Type : Permanent – Full Time
Industry: Aircraft Support Equipment Company
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Quality Control Inspector provides Quality Control support to ensure that products provided are in accordance with Department of Defense customer quality requirements. Works as directed by Quality Assurance Director. Regularly interacts with customer’s quality requirements and assures compliance with quality standards and quality program requirements.
- Perform physical “on table” inspection of component parts utilizing inspection equipment (IE: verniers, calipers, gages, etc.)
- Perform receiving inspection
- Perform “on floor” in process inspection
- Recommend and/or verifies implementation of appropriate corrective action for quality issues, in coordination with management, engineering and purchasing.
- Proficient with precision measuring instrumentation.
- Blueprint reading a must.
- Knowledge of industry quality systems and standards, such as ISO 9000. (AS9100, ASME, ANSI, ASTM a plus)
- Knowledge of quality assurance / quality control work practices, processes and current technology.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with fellow employees and external customers
- 1 year of experience (minimum)
- Attained High School Diploma
- Manufacturing Background
Salary: $14.00 p/hr
Health Plan, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401k & Profit Sharing
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.