The posiiton will support the Production areas of Phenomenex. This individual will test HPLC columns for key performance indicators to ensure they meet strict specification requirements. This person will assess results to determine pass/fail criteria and will elevate any quality related issues to their immediate Supervisor/Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Test HPLC columns manufactured by Phenomenex’s Production area
• Prepare standards and reagents used for testing
• Ensure compliance with ISO 9001:2008 guidelines
• Review data and determine to accept or reject columns based on QC specifications
• Maintain and perform minor replacement parts on HPLC instruments
• Discard waste appropriately from testing and keep work area clean and organized
• Apply appropriate “5S” principles in work station
• Fully understand and follow the content of “Department Orientation” booklet
• Follow all applicable safety requirements
• Support and understand yearly departmental goals
• Follow appropriate standard operating procedures
• Perform other job-related duties as requested by customers and/ or management
• Associates Degree or Other Certification in Life Sciences preferred.
• Ensures all work is accurate and free of errors / defects
• Requires analytical thinking and presenting ideas
• Experience in Microsoft office and Database Management
• Able to perform basic mathematical equations and formuals
• Strong organizational skill, plans and assigns resources in a detailed fashion
Phenomenex - 17 months ago
Phenomenex is a global technology leader committed to developing novel analytical chemistry solutions that solve the separation and...