- This position is responsible for performing basic physical and chemical analysis and sensory evaluations on finished products and incoming ingredients.
- Enters data into BPCS and LIMBS system
- Identifies lots that do not meet specification and reports non-conformances to appropriate personnel or supervisor.
- Provides production with routine batch adjustments
- Prepares samples and documents required for customer orders and internal customer requests
- Performs routine equipment calibrations per frequency noted in calibration procedures
- Completes assignments assigned by laboratory supervisor
Functional Skills & Competencies
- Handles multiple priorities / competing demands
- Keeps people up-to-date with information
- Interacts openly and directly with people, showing respect
- Good communication, inter-personal and decision making skills are needed
- Strong math skills are required
Primary Qualifications (education / experience)
- AS Degree in Science field or equivalent education and job experience
- Knowledge of the principles of Good Laboratory Practices
Givaudan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D
Givaudan - 11 months ago
Givaudan makes a world of products smell nicer and taste better. The company, with a 20% market share worldwide, makes and sells flavors and...