Must have a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the field of quality. Lean Six Sigma certification or experience with structured process improvement method with an understanding of basic statistics preferred. This position will support the reliability process within operations and is directly responsible for facilitating the, analysis, research, and risk assessment of claims/system processing and other service failure issues. Candidate must be able to multitask, be detailed oriented and view issues objectively. Must possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable consulting with all levels of the business. Must have the ability to provide sound quality based recommendations and guidance on issues that may have a financial impact on the business. This position will also be responsible for reviewing data and identifying trends which require further risk analysis in addition to leading projects associated with reducing related risk. Act as a back-up for team members as needed and perform other tasks or special duties as assigned.
1. Using conventional problem solving techniques to ensure correct root cause is established and a solid prevention is in place.
2. Review data and identify trends which require further risk analysis.
3. Initiate and lead projects associated with reducing related risk.
4. Assist in training, documentation, and other duties required to implement operating mechanisms for new or newly modified processes.
5. Perform or oversee new hire training as needed and assist in continuing education for existing team.
6. Act as a back-up for team members as needed and perform other tasks or special duties as assigned.
- Bachelor¿s degree in Business Administration preferred, equivalent work experience considered
- Equivalent work experience considered
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- PC skills including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Detailed knowledge of ESI systems and processes preferred
- Demonstrated experience in the pharmaceutical, PBM or Healthcare Industry preferred
- Demonstrate project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work cross functional to resolve complex client issues
- Strong focus on customer service
- Proven ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines
- Expert understanding of ESI operations, systems products and services helpful
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively influence others
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 7 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.