Brasfield & Gorrie has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Manager to oversee government construction projects (Bid-Build and Design-Build).
- Plan, coordinate, execute and document quality control plan on specific projects for federal government (DoD, VA, GSA, etc)
- Manage QC process on specific projects to support, oversee and ensure effective qc efforts in place
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience:
- USACE/NAVFAC QCM Certified
- 4 year College Degree or ICC Commercial Inspection Certification
- 5-10 years experience as a Quality Control Manager on DoD projects
- good references
- Management skills
- Technical knowledge of QC processes
Brasfield & Gorrie - 18 months ago
Brasfield & Gorrie works alongside clients to build up the South one project at a time. The company provides construction management,...