Vista International Operations is looking for a candidate who will be responsible for overall management and implementation of the Quality Control Plan. Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of quality initiatives. Oversees daily project operations ensures overall quality of the contract requirements. Writes standard operating procedures and reports to assure compliancy.
Accurately records daily tasks and assignments in order to provide metrics on task orders. Provides support for daily support operations. A system of several varied sequences or formats is usually developed. Requires competence in most phases of system analysis and knowledge of pertinent system software and of the work processes, applicable regulations, work load, and practices of the assigned subject-matter area.
Develops, modifies and coordinates implementation of quality assurance programs and systems across multiple programs. Work closely with engineering in bringing quality service to the customer. Remain current on industry quality matters and provide advice and guidance in interpreting and adapting quality standard and government regulations.
Performs other duties as assigned or required. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: Conducting Preventive Checks and Services and providing technical oversight.
• Familiarity with standard quality metrics and DoD quality metrics.
• Conduct research on process improvement.
• Ensure software policies and procedures remain current and up-to-date.
• Develop, implement and maintain internal policies, procedures and associated training plans for new hires.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
• Establish service level agreements with end users.
• Performance employee annual reviews.
• Monitor timesheets and approve during period end.
• Provide subject matter advice upon request from government.
• Aid in creating a friendly work environment.
• Skill in working independently, multitasking, prioritizing projects, and meeting deadlines.
• Skill in using analytical and research skills in performance of job duties.
• Demonstrate high-end customer service skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
• Self motivations to learn, troubleshoot, and complete projects.
Masters or Bachelor’s degree is required.
A minimum of five (5) years of combined experience of quality control management related tasks. Experience must have been acquired within the last ten years. Should possess certifications in related areas and have clear goals of additional certifications needed to support emerging technologies
Must provide verifiable proof of equipment specific training (Certificate of Training). The candidate will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information by possessing or obtaining and maintaining a U.S. Secret Security Clearance
Required to work outside the traditional work schedule. This includes some off site and after hour events. The following demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires occasional equipment moves, configurations, and a large amount of time
Bristol Bay Native Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard