Become a part of the Agilent Technologies, Inc.Nucleic Acid Solutions Division (NASD), a leading provider of therapeutic nucleic acid development services and manufacturing solutions for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries. Oligonucleotide therapeutics is one of the fastest growing segments in drug development, and NASD's products are used by biopharmaceutical companies at all stages of drug development. NASD now offers a full range of manufacturing capacities for flexible, cost-efficient production from grams to hundreds of kilograms of oligonucleotide active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs).
Intermediate Analyst -Microbiology Focus
1. Performs analytical testing on microbiology samples (water, cleaning validation, environmental monitoring), in-process materials, APIs (developmental and commercial), and other requested testing as per written procedures. Reviews data obtained for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities.
2. Executes analytical method validation and technical transfer protocols.
3. Assists with and provides support to staff members for troubleshooting of analytical methods and instruments, investigating and resolving analytical and/or product failures, and closing out of investigations and deviations.
4. Provides analytical support to Process Development and small-scale manufacturing.
5. Maintains laboratory equipment and instruments may perform preventative maintenance and may be involved in instrument and equipment qualification.
1. Knowledge of cGMPs guidelines as well as international regulations (i.e., ICH Q7, USP) pertaining to the production of APIs and drug products.
2. Knowledge of microbiology techniques, testing and related topics including endotoxin, TOC, Bioburden, and water testing with the ability to analyze and interpret microbiological data.
3. Basic technical knowledge of analytical equipment and instrumentation utilized for the testing of cleaning validation, environmental monitoring, oligonucleotide APIs, and raw materials, such as: HPLCs, GCs, UHPLCs, IR, UV Spectrophotometry, moisture determination, balances, TOC, Endotoxin readers,
4. Good written and oral communication skills.
5. Knowledge of and skill in using basic computer software and hardware applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent in biology, chemistry or related life sciences field; Microbiology preferred and three to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent in biology, chemistry or related life sciences field; and two to seven years related experience including microbiology; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Geo Location: Boulder, CO
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.
Agilent - 2 years ago
Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment,...