Postal/Zip Code: 18202
Meadow Burke is a division of Oldcastle Precast. Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete and plastic products in the United States. our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
Candidate will be responsible for performing routine tests as required on raw materials in process components and final product. Candidate will participate in the validation of tests, inspections, processing methods and materials qualifications. Position requires the employee to perform a wide variety of Quality Control functions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Perform daily compressive strength testing of hardened concrete specimens
- Monitor stressing operations in pre-stress area
- Assist when necessary with strip, setup, and pouring of products
- Perform daily pre/post pour inspections on products
- Associate Degree or equivalent in years of experience
- At least 2 years experience with construction materials
- Basic computer skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Meadow Burke is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Meadow Burke is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 7 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...