To develop, program and run ultrasonic immersion inspection technique programs for the examination of specific product (weldments, castings, forgings) using a computerized 6 axis ultrasonic immersion inspection system. To perform Examine and disposition product using the immersion system and various portable ultrasonic inspection equipment. To perform positive material identification using a portable alloy analyzer.
This is a secon shift position.
Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- AAS degree in appropriate discipline –or- equivalent experience
- Certified Level II in Ultrasonic examination per SNT-TC-1A or equivalent.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience operating computerized ultrasonic immersion inspection system preferred.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Ultrasonically examine welds, forgings, plate material, castings, and other products to detect, identify, and evaluate internal discontinuities.
- Ultrasonically examine product for bond line adhesion and to disposition acceptance of product based on applicable specifications, record and certify results of ultrasonic examinations.
- Borescope inspection of welds.
- Assist and coordinate with Engineering on defect resolution.
- Conduct positive material identification using portable alloy analyzer to disposition, record, and certify materials to applicable specifications.
No agency submissions please. NOTE: Resumes submitted to any Dresser-Rand employee without a current, signed and valid contract in place with the Dresser-Rand Recruiting team in Houston Texas will become the property of Dresser-Rand and no search fees will be paid
Dresser-Rand - 5 months ago
Large enough for global market leadership...Small enough that you can make a difference.
Talented professionals are at the core of our...