PRINCIPLE JOB FUNCTIONS
· Oversees the hospital wide performance improvement including patient safety initiatives by facilitating the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA)process
Responsible for regulatory compliance: maintaining standards and instituting new measures
· Collaborates with other health care providers in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating performance improvement programs and clinical outcomes.
· Participates in peer review and other means of evaluation to assure quality of patient care delivery including the PI process
· Responsible for coordinating ORYX indicators: submitting information, analyzing and sharing results to appropriate management staff.
· Manifests problem solving abilities and decisive leadership, utilizing innovative thinking and approaches
· Responsible for physician PI and peer review
· Networks with peers and colleagues both within the organization and in the community
· Responsible for overseeing the privilege and credentialing process for physicians and allied health members
· Oversees and participates in Medical Executive Committees, including minutes and record keeping
· Adheres to hospital policies and procedures.
· Conduct reinforces the Company’s values and promote the Code of Conduct
· Meets his or her leadership obligations under the Ethics and Compliance Program
· Performs other duties as requested or required.
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing. *Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
* BSN required, MSN preferred.
*Four years of progressively responsible experience in quality improvement related areas. Prefer experience with The Joint Commission (TJC) surveys, TDH and CMS.
Green Oaks opened its doors in 1983 with the goal of becoming the premier psychiatric treatment facility in North Texas. Providing mental...