Quality Manager. This position will report to the Plant Managers of each division and will have duties that include but are not limited to the following;
- Support and maintain the Quality Management System
- Support and maintain Laboratory Quality Management System
- Work with customers to solve quality issues
- Manage Corrective Actions
- Perform Internal quality audits
- Analyze statistical data to improve quality
- Provide customers with PPAP and other quality documentation
- Take responsibility for corrosion testing
Salary is commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements;
- * Have experience in ISO 9000, heat treating, plating and/or threaded fasteners.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills