QUALITY ENGINEER - AUTOMOTIVE TIER 1
FPC of Naples specializes in placing professionals and executives in the automotive and heavy duty commercial industry. Our client, a Tier 1 manufacturing company – produces components for heavy duty commercial vehicles in the USA, has an immediate opening for a experienced Quality Engineer for their manufacturing operations group. This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quality Engineer who wants to add this experience to their resume.
The Quality Engineer is expected to:
- Provide standardization of the process quality systems via control plans and documentation
- Monitor the manufacturing process quality (PPM, Cpk, etc)
- Address any and all customer concerns as they relate to product quality.
- Establish strategies that address non-conforming parts and prevention programs thru root cause analysis.
- Participate in customer design reviews and product design teams
- Work closely with manufacturing, assembly, engineering and suppliers for new products, modifications and pre-production
- Expected to work closely with production engineers and other process engineers to establish manufacturing strategies in developing component characteristic evaluation and measurement methods, FMEA's and the APQP process.
- Facilitate the continuous improvement process.
- Become proficient in total quality and a leader in the quality auditing system.