As a co-op, you will be responsible for supporting the Quality Engineering department in the areas of statistical process control, FMEA, process validation, and procedures. Specific projects include:
1. Analyzing process capabilities in evaluating current quality checks.
2. Data gathering and analysis to support Shop Work Order Improvement Team.
3. Assist in updating Process Flow, FMEA and Control Plans.
4. Audit data entry to verify compliance with Quality Control System and Statistical Process Control procedures.
5. Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility studies on new Instrument Measuring and Test Equipment or existing ones that need updating.
6. Develop proficiency evaluation based on above.
7. Data collection and entering for various validation/qualification runs.
8. Assist in implementing InfinityQS/Stature.
9. Assist in procedure writing and training.
10. Assist with special projects as needed.
We prefer to hire someone who can work a full-time co-op for a semester and the summer.
To qualify, you must have completed your sophomore year towards a bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering. Working knowledge of MS Office applications required. Familiarity with Minitab desirable. Coursework or experience with statistics required.
Multisorb Technologies is the worldwide leader in active packaging technology. For over 50 years Multisorb has offered solutions for...