CNC Aerospace Machine Shop
This position is responsible for the quality of parts leaving our facility. This requires hands on inspection, and implementation/documentation of all Quality requirements and CMM Programming with PC-DMIS Software.
5 years experience in mechanical inspection of aerospace quality parts
3-5 Years experience with PC-DMIS software programming CMM
Ability to lift 50 pounds
Ability to read and interpret blueprints
ISO 9001/AS 9100 requirements and implementation.
Speak, read and write fluent English
Key responsibilities: (Behaviors, Skills, Responsibilities)
Drug Free Company
- Perform inspection, including in process, first article and final for raw material, machining and plastic fabrication.
- Comply with Material Certification system, including proper material logs, proper certifications and proper ID of remnants.
- Performs Diversified operations on coordinate measuring equipment including true position and alignment.
- Write complex programs and has ability to use the scanning CMM
- Analyzes and interprets blueprints and quality requirements and quality requirements to determine dimensionsand tolerance specifications.
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or material using a variety of standard inspections tools such as micrometers, indicators and calipers.
- Executes geometric tolerancing evaluations.
- Review, respond and provide concrete corrective actions to all customer rejection notices
- Work to continually improve processes and procedures to make our company work more consistently, efficiently and improve quality.
- Define and document Quality Procedures and Work Instructions that affect Administration.
- Ensure compliance with all company safety standards.