Our client is an exciting small company that is well-funded by top venture capital investors. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting therapeutic area! This position is for an Experienced Quality Inspector - primarily functioning in Receiving Inspection.
The successful candidate will perform inspection and/or testing independently; identify, record and assist in the investigation of product quality problem; and initiate and/or make suggestions to improve working processes or product (i.e., quality, productivity, etc.);
· Receive and identify incoming raw materials, components, and finished assemblies;
· Perform 1st article inspection on raw materials/components according to written procedures;
· Inspect and test in-process and final assemblies according to written procedures;
· Maintain inspection and test records for raw materials/components;
· Generate non-conforming material reports (NMR) and initiate Material Review Board (MRB) for non-conforming materials;
· Perform other QA and related activities as assigned
Desired Qualifications and Experience
· Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and applicable Quality System Standards.
· Demonstrated proficiency utilizing metrology/inspection tools (i.e., Toolmaker Microscope, Caliper, Micrometer)
· Ability to perform activities to support product development, administration, manufacturing, and release as identified by Senior Management.
· 5 years minimum experience in a similar role
On Assignment - 17 months ago