To Inspect and Test Bus duct, Low and Medium voltage
Motor Control, Low and Medium voltage Switchgear and
PCR. To perform these tests if necessary for Powell
Customers and/or their representatives during witnessed
- Inspect and test all equipment manufactured at Powell
- Interface with shop, engineering, sales, customers and
- Attend department safety and training meetings.
- Adhere to all company policies and safety rules.
- Record shop discrepancies and shortages.
- Record engineering discrepancies.
- Complete all test/inspection documentation.
- Complete all shipping documentation.
- Perform maintenance on assigned test equipment
- Review and store all inspection documentation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 0-3 years experience in the industrial
- Basic Knowledge of electrical theory.
- Fluent in English with good written and verbal
meter, clamp-on meter, voltage detector, etc.
- Familiar with the used of test equipment such as multi
characters, and drawings.
- Basic computer skills using Word, Excel and Access.
- Knowledge of National Electric Code
- Able to read and interpret electrical symbols,
job and product.
- Ability to apply industry standards as applicable to
policies, Safety Rules and Regulations, and vendor
- Attend in house and outside training sessions.
- Learn policies and procedures, work instruction, ISO
- Perform other related duties as assigned