New Directions Behavioral Health, founded in 1995, is dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve health through positive change. We offer managed behavioral healthcare, employee assistance, organizational consulting, and health coaching programs.
As behavior change experts, we provide a full range of proven practices to help individuals attain healthier and more balanced lifestyles. In fact, we serve the behavioral health needs of millions of people in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and across the nation.
New Directions is the fastest growing behavioral health care company. Our services have earned national recognition and awards for innovation and best practices. And we are accredited by NCQA as an MBHO and by URAC for utilization management and case management.
New Directions is seeking a Quality Management Project Coordinator_EAP & MMH in Kansas City, MO to be responsible for the coordination of the EAP Quality Improvement Program and for maintaining overall corporate compliance with EAP quality standards and policies. The position requires knowledge and management of the risk program (complaints/incidents), satisfaction survey management (accounts and clients), project design and data management. This position requires working with IT and Data Analytics departments as well as EAP Clinicians and Management. The Project Coordinator is responsible for clearly written quarterly and annual reports, work plans, program descriptions and monitoring compliance (including the FMR/SAP and Health Coaching/Wellness Programs).
This position will assist the QM department staffs with other lines of business (as requested by the QM&A Director; for example complaint and incident handling, URAC and NCQA accreditation projects and presentations to committee members and management staffs.
The Quality Management Project Coordinator’s key responsibilities include:
- Manage projects as assigned: develop, design, analyze, direct and present the projects to various customers.
- Support and guide the processes of projects with management staff and line-staff in other departments to achieve results. Participate in clinical staff meetings and/or clinical committee meetings for projects, reporting and in an advisory role.
- Responsible for data collection and analysis of standing quality improvement reports and audits, including statistical relevance as appropriate.
- Prepare and present reports for the purpose of the customer: internal meetings; external auditors; external meetings with providers; senior executives; Board of Directors; external customers and employers, etc.
- Manage complaint and incident investigations and resolution processes professionally, confidentially, collaboratively and timely
- Write and maintain policies and desktop procedures
- Assist the Director of QM and the VP of EAP with producing reports/deliverables
- All other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years of QI experience in a health care delivery system, preferably an EAP delivery system
- Working knowledge of quality improvement principles, study design, data analysis, and report preparation
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Enjoys working in teams
- Strong written communication skills including routine ability to compose correspondence, memos, and reports, with text tables and graphics as required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) & easily learns new software programs
- Critical thinking and analytical skills; able to decipher best practice research with statistical discrimination, design audits and surveys.
- Successful completion of the QM department’s basic skills test
- Licensed behavioral health clinician
If you’re ready to join a team of professionals that are dedicated to making a difference, we want to hear from you!
New Directions Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/V/F.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
For consideration, please apply on-line at www.ndbh.com/careers.
New Directions Behavioral Health - 19 months ago