The primary function of the Quality Representative is to support the contact center¿s goal of delivering high quality service and addressing patient¿s needs. This is accomplished by completing call observations, attending call calibration sessions, presenting quality expectations in new hire training, providing detailed documentation to the supervisors and OPS leadership for coaching purposes with some trending analysis. In addition the Quality Representative will partner with leadership to assist with PCA development with regards to quality. The standard set of criteria used by the Quality Representative is designed to measure quality performance at the PCA/Site/Global level. The quality scores have direct impact on some of our high profile client Performance Guarantees. Through quality observations, the QA Representative is responsible for driving strategic imperatives. They also provide status updates and trend data during client/project implementations.
1. Review inbound, outbound or written communication and evaluate Advocate performance based on a standard set of criteria.
2. Ensure consistent measurement across the site and the nation by participating in site and global calibration sessions.
3. Provide additional support to ensure our PG¿s and deadlines are met. Additional duties include but are not limited to taking phone calls, reporting on trends, reviewing Source and emails, etc.
4. Partner with Supervisors to work on performance improvements with PCAs. (PIP discussions, quality boot camps).
5. Conduct Quality Presentation for New Hire Training classes.
- High School Diploma required.
- 3-5 years in a contact center environment
- Quality monitoring experience preferred
- PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft office, including Microsoft Access
- Strong customer service/quality background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to meet daily production goals
- High regard for superior quality of service
- Strong analytical skills
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express-Scripts - 30+ days ago
Express Scripts Holding knows that its customers like their medicine delivered quickly. The company administers the prescription drug benefi...