Quality Specialist responsible for the inspection and quality control of parts and assemblies for manufacturing of oilfield sand screen products. Will be responsible for receiving and in-process inspection, NDE, and dye penetrant inspection.
- Selection and use of inspection tools and gauges without assistance.
- Proficiency in the use of calipers and micrometers.
- Perform dimensional inspections on machine parts using inspection tools and devices.
- Perform slot inspections on oilfield sand screen tool assemblies.
- Perform NDE dye penetrant testing on sand screen tool assemblies.
- Create and execute inspection plans on parts and assemblies.
- Inspect parts for quality standards and specialty items including threads, coatings, finishes and purchased parts for production.
- Record and complete QC documentation requirements.
- Review documentation received for compliance with procedures and specifications.
- Ability to use network databases via PC.
- Ability to train others on inspection processes and equipment.
- Document records of work performed.
- Perform preventive maintenance on machines using written instructions and checklist.
- Wear PPE at all times and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in QC Inspection or Quality Control.
- NDE Level II certification required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in NDE or dye penetrant testing.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check Required.
Entegee - 20 months ago